[CAUT] Forte pianos

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Oct 2 10:51:00 MDT 2009

I doubt anyone from Indiana U is on the list, but they certainly have
at least one, plus a couple or three actual historical instruments
(and I think 18 harpsichords). Their full time harpsichord/fortepiano
tech was here in Albuquerque for a Baroque Double Reed seminar last
summer, and I spent some time with him, hence my knowledge of their
inventory.
	And, yes, there are MANY other instances, but I don't know specifics
off hand.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico