[CAUT] Benches

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 2 16:40:37 MDT 2009

Speaking of barcodes...I have a new iphone and I installed an app called RedLaser.   It uses the camera on the iphone to read barcodes.   It was astounding to go around the kitchen and read barcodes.   It gives you what it is and where it can be bought and prices.   My wife discovered a supplement she buys could be found at least $10 cheaper at Amazon...
The app cost $2.99.   The iphone did cost something...'-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044