[CAUT] Thanks for Damppchaser help!

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Thu Oct 8 17:13:10 MDT 2009

Thank you to Ed, Mark and Don for your advice on installing a Damppchaser complete system in a stage piano!

I was really excited about Ed's suggestion of installing it on a dolly to roll under the piano when it is put away, until I realized that they can just barely get the piano in there.

My biggest worry was about the two humidifier tanks and the fact that they require a below the beams installation.

I also talked with Randy at DamppChaser and he said that the undercover should stretch enough to cover everything nicely, and is permeable, so if any water should splash, it would go through the cover.

Diane Hofstetter