[CAUT] Bechstein model B tuning stability

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 17:44:04 MDT 2009

Gerry,

Granted, there may be times when it is desirable to be able to flagpole a tuning pin in a deliberate and controlled manner.  That aside, I attended Dan Levitan's class at Grand Rapids and was sufficiently impressed with his tuning lever  that I tried to purchase one on the spot.  It looks like it could significantly increase control of the tuning pin while being far more ergonomic than any other design (since you sit on the bench and hold the end of the lever right in front of your chest, moving it left or right as needed).

Alan Eder