[CAUT] Bechstein model B tuning stability

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sun Oct 18 17:34:05 MDT 2009

Hi David,
	Well stated. Your original post seemed a bit timid:
  "A very conscious rotary motion with even a slight forward press"
which kind of sounded like you didn't really mean it about the forward
press. I was just trying to say "right on! press that hammer down with
no apologies!" I agree with you 100%. Including about the worst
scenario (though an extra loose block with lots of friction runs a
close second).
Fred

Regards,
Fred Sturm