[CAUT] Tuning hammer technique and latest tuning hammers (Kevin Fortenberry)

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Oct 21 15:29:28 MDT 2009

Kevin:

I bought a Fujan a couple of years ago and have never looked back.  Mine is old enough that it's the aluminum tube so it's a little heavier than the new carbon ones, but it works very well for me.  The stiffness.  Once you've used a lever that stiff, nothing else feels right.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu