[CAUT] Benches

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Thu Oct 22 20:15:22 MDT 2009

An unconventional approach may not be a bad idea.  Years ago I stopped
at a convenience store to borrow a water bucket to fill up my car
radiator.  The bucked had something written on it with a big black
marker.  After I finished using the bucket, I asked the attendant why
they wrote what they did on the bucket.  She said they had had a problem
with people stealing their buckets, but ever since she wrote that
sentence on the bucket, no one has stolen it.  It read, "If you steal
this water bucket, you will be cursed for life."

Go figure.

-John Parham, RPT
Hickory, NC

Hey...gorilla