[CAUT] Villa-Lobos piano music (self-promotion)

dtalcott at cs.com dtalcott at cs.com
Wed Sep 9 13:59:23 MDT 2009

Hi, Fred--? It was quite pleasing to hear your performances (and I can appreciate your concern about the G5).

Until 20 years ago I myself was pretty good on piano, along with harpsichord and pipe organ. I no

longer play but am "considering" getting my act together again. My special interests are JS Bach,

Brahms, and of course Hindemith. While working for my local FM station KPFA as an engineer

I could?never find a member of my team to play piano? while I was setting levels!

Good luck and long life.

Dave Talcott?