[CAUT] seiler

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 15:16:49 MDT 2009

I worked on a Seiler studio upright a week ago and discovered the bottom board stretcher is loose and the weight of the bottom board is pushing down on the pedal...sustaining dampers.   I had no time to investigate further...wedged under the stretcher until I can go back with my tipper.   There were no brackets visible on the pedal board so I'm assuming it is missing angled screws going through the stretcher into the case...?   Any other ideas?
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044