[CAUT] Fun recycling

Albert Picknell agghubii at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 17 11:57:49 MDT 2009

I have sent some action parts to Cuba, through a fellow technician who went there with the Send a Piana to Havana program.

http://www.sendapiana.com/index.htm

>From what I hear, Send a Piana has not been very active lately (somebody correct me if that's not true), but there is a project based in Ireland which is doing the same kind of thing.

http://www.unacorda.org/

 They somehow connect with people who are traveling to Cuba, who take the piano parts as part of their baggage.  Parts going from the U.S. would probably have to go through Ireland or some other country first, I don't know.

Cheers,
Albert