[CAUT] # of techs at CCM for new all Steinway school

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Sep 22 15:16:20 MDT 2009

Hi Eric and all,

How many technicians do you have under your care at your School of Music?
And how many, again, do you have under your care?  My father-in-law's wife
was a Professor of Voice at Univ. of Wisconsin-Stevens' Point. and was
curious after seeing the CBS show last Sunday...So am I!  I still believe
that one technician for 110 instruments is too much.(My load here at UNL)

How much extra time is this taking with all the new instruments?  How is
it afflicting your care for established pianos there.  Were there any
concert instruments in the new mix??

Just trying to feed the fire for an assistant after the economic breakdown
mellows out!

Thanks!!
Paul T. Williams RPT
Piano Technician