[CAUT] Polishing Agraffes

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 00:23:38 MDT 2009

Check out our two-part article in the Journal from Feb. and Mar. 2005. You
may not wish to involve yourself in the entire procedure, but the materials
are  referenced.

Paul Revenko-Jones (with Oksana Revenko-Jones in writing the article)

In a message dated 9/23/2009 5:18:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,