[CAUT] Action Rail Flange Cloth

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Sep 25 15:08:49 MDT 2009

I'm going to try 150 grit sandpaper this time to see what happens. There's
another reason they call them "practice" rooms :>)
A bare rail just didn't seem right to me.  Something, no matter what
material, I think, needs to be used, and I thank you all for your
different ideas on this.  But, why spend more money when I didn't have the
sticky stuff on hand and would have to wait several days to be able to
even begin!

Great help you all are!

Best for a great weekend!  Go Big Red tomorrow!  Got to get by the suprise
ending of last week ;>(

Paul