[CAUT] hearing at ptg.org

TUNERBILL at aol.com TUNERBILL at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 21:04:25 MDT 2009

Hi List,

This is an excellent idea.  Diane is an great source of hearing
information.  I had Diane test my hearing at the Grand Rapids  convention.  She
explained the results and made recommendations to  me.  The most important part of
the exam is that I now have a record of my  hearing which can be used al a
legal document.  I hope I never lose my  hearing due to an accident caused
by someone else.  However, if I do, I now  have a piece of paper that I can
use if I have to prove to an insurance company  what my hearing was before
the accident.  This is invaluable.  This  document also allows me to keep a
record of my hearing test results as I take  hearing exams in the future.  The
PTG is very fortunate to have Diane as a  resource.

Bill Heiser