[CAUT] loan programs

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Thu Apr 1 06:50:31 MDT 2010

Hi-

I have to take back the report I gave earlier that our Yamaha program is
functioning normally.  Word just came down to me that our loan program is
about to be terminated.  We've had it a long time though and were trying to
wean off anyway, but it's still going to be a challenge.  I think we are
currently down to only about 15 pianos.  Half grands, half uprights. Not
clear on the details yet, but likely this will be our last year.

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College