[CAUT] Too tall!!??

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Apr 7 23:48:38 MDT 2010

That's the group -- but this CD at Amazon has them playing
Tschaikovsky and conducted by Constantine Orbelian, as they were when
they visited Newport.

The clips give only a pale memory of what the sound in person was
like, though. When I heard them rehearsing a couple of hours before
the concert I just stopped dead in my tracks, and my jaw dropped.

http://www.amazon.com/Tchaikovsky-Serenade-Strings-Seasons-Orbelian/dp/B00004RDW6/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1270704901&sr=1-10