[CAUT] IPod and Tune lab

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Apr 9 20:19:09 MDT 2010

Dave,

(Showing my ignorance...) I didn't know how to choose so I had to look/see and found that it says 6:3 bass  4:1 treble.  I just thought it would "choose" something automatically. I guess 6:3 is OK for the bass but what do they mean 4:1 in the treble? Do they not do 2:1 in the high treble? I'm not sure how the dang thing works. I've really liked the Verituner for the reason that you turn it on and it figures it out for you. (Well, somewhat. I have learned to tweak it.) I got the IPod to have a backup.

As far as confidence goes... not much! I have simply just turned it off and finished by ear, after re-doing stuff.

Jim