[CAUT] using as ETD

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 17:29:29 MDT 2010

And now I have internet backup. All my files are backed up everytime I'm on
the net. I can crash or forget and buy a new one and be running the same day
from anywhere. With the number of devices that do everything and the
availablity of internet, you don't have to call home anymore. Besides, what
if no one is home?
Then if the all in one device on your shoulders fails to remember what it
did with whatever device you decided to use, just have your wallet with
you....
KR