[CAUT] using as ETD

McCoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Tue Apr 13 13:39:11 MDT 2010

There is definitely something very satisfying about creating tunings. I did that for 15 years. Now I edit the tunings that my RCT creates. In some ways I miss the creative aspect of aural tuning. But in most other ways I don't miss it at all. Editing tunings is, for me, a better use of my time, much less tiring and still requires thinking. I much prefer to use my creative energies in the shop these days.

To each his/her own.

Alan