[CAUT] using as ETD

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 17 12:06:10 MDT 2010

But nothing...are you saying the minutiae of pitch isn't important in aural tuning?   That's what I always suspected.   This whole sound you love is happening one note at time.   You bring the octave into relative tune and check it with other intervals and make adjustments.  I do the same thing except the next note set with ETD.  Your ballparking is no more whole sound than mine.  I love aural tuning instruction where you are told to not worry about a note because you will come back and adjust it later on...I prefer to have all notes very close.

David Ilvedson
Pacifica, CA