[CAUT] CAUT] using as ETD--OT--Gerry

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Apr 18 21:14:31 MDT 2010

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com

Diane, Could you clarify that last statement?
Gerry C

A husband was looking through the paper when he came upon a study that said, "Men use about 10,000 words per day, but women use 20,000". Excited to prove to his wife that he had been right all along when he accused her of talking too much, he showed her the study results. The wife thought for a while, then finally she said to her husband,

"It's because we have to repeat everything we say."

The husband looked at her quizzically and replied,
"What?"

Diane Hofstetter