[CAUT] ET vs UET

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed Apr 21 21:04:29 MDT 2010

Interesting story..... but aside from all that, scoring 80% or better
on the exam is really no good measure of ET. Sorry.  Bill Bremmer and
I did this a long time ago at one of the Conventions, can't remember
which, but our Victorian Tunings all came in at around 85%. I wish I
could remember more of the specific details, but this is easily
confirmed. I enjoyed the read anyway.

Dennis Johnson

Sent from my iPhone