[CAUT] ET vs UET

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 23 11:06:43 MDT 2010

This didn't go to the list the first time. For some reason, some posts to the list come into my inbox with caut in the "from" line, and sometimes it is in the "to" line.

There is no color in a 14 cent 3rd, there are beats that we hear when 2 frequencies that are a certain distance apart are out of phase with one another.
Jeff