[CAUT] strange rib damage

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Wed Dec 8 10:29:58 MST 2010

Hi,

At 05:01 AM 12/8/2010, you wrote:
>I heard privately from someone else saying the same thing. Hmmm...

If you have a copy of "Note-by-Note", check out
the fairly brief section in which the bellyman is
notching the board.  At one point in the process,
he follows what has been long time procedure in
lying on the board while notching a portion of
the bridge...no footprint, but the net effect
might be pretty much the same, especially if
there were to be any flaw in either the board or a rib.

Cheers.

Horace