[CAUT] Reality check...Big Time!

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano at juno.com
Sat Dec 11 15:20:27 MST 2010

Oh come on, you're not being fair.
I tell them the last tuner was lazy and didn't want to tell the truth.
I say it is not economically justifiable to fix up the  piano but for $X
it can be put back into enjoyable shape.  It is their piano and the
decision is up to them.  *(I also try to take  out some of the sting by
telling them that the real gift was the gift of music, this is just the
box in which it came.
Larry Messerly, RPT
Bringing Harmony to Homes