[CAUT] FW: Beware, RFID Credit Cards...

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Mon Dec 13 17:32:16 MST 2010

In the state of Washington we can get "enhanced drivers' licenses", which cost extra, but allow us to travel to Canada and Mexico without having to worry about a passport.  These licenses come with a protective sleeve, which is lined with lead.  It is slightly less convenient to find and retrieve my license from my wallet, but well worth it.  The sleeve is like a small, thin envelope with a silvery looking lining.  I don't know where to buy more, but surely they are available.

Diane Hofstetter