[CAUT] FW: WiTTmayer Harpsichord

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 05:51:25 MST 2010

Dave,

I didn't see any detailed pictures at that link. These were easier to find than I thought they'd be. These pix are from '93.

#1 shows the jacks in place - it's a spinet, so strings run off at a good angle to the right.
-wire hook below damper is to cradle the tongue return spring attached to the register
-metal damper bracket and attaching screw clearly visible
-tongue rests on eccentric cam used for pluck adjustment
#2 shows some details of the jack itself.
-leather plectrum
-lead weight

Conrad Hoffsommer