[CAUT] Moving a piano from Los Angeles to Fairbanks

Don Mannino dmannino at kawaius.com
Mon Dec 20 09:53:04 MST 2010

I believe it will need to be crated.  See if one of the moving companies can salvage a new piano crate, and have the piano packed up for shipping as freight.  When we have to move pianos back and forth we always have to have the packed in a crate.

And, wait until summer.  The piano will get cold in shipping.

Don Mannino