[CAUT] historical pianos

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 6 08:59:42 MST 2010

We have a Hook and Hastings single manual pipe organ from 1886.  All our
other historical keyboard instruments are replicas. It still works, but is
only really used for history classes.  We are fortunate in Lincoln to have
the Bedient Pipe Organ Company based here, so all our other 5 pipe organs
get great attention.

Paul T. Williams RPT
Univ. of Nebraska, Lincoln