[CAUT] Piano juries on concert instruments

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 6 11:00:28 MST 2010

No. I know that as we come out of this recession, there will be CAUT openings. We have seen the openings that have been advertised in the past few years and every one has had its share of criticism from the list for what's expected vs the compensation for it. I've demonstrated what works to make change for the benefit of those who will be applying for those positions, and I am advocating that it will take more than one of us to make a difference for the benefit of everyone else.
Jeff