[CAUT] Recording a tuning

Laurence Libin lelibin at optonline.net
Thu Jan 7 09:19:59 MST 2010

The Well-Tempered Clavier played really fast?
Or your temperament octave sounding both your basic and check intervals (as simultaneous pitches), plus a mezzoforte chromatic scale from 1 to 88 holding each note for about 5 seconds so each pitch can be accurately measured. With those data the temperament--including bass and treble distortion--can be digitally saved, analyzed, and manipulated.
Laurence