[CAUT] Job Posting

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jan 11 11:03:08 MST 2010

This job sounds like a replica of mine!  Are you going to keep working
privately ala Richard West? or just golf a lot?

Paul

From:
"Porritt, David" <dporritt at mail.smu.edu>
To:
"caut at ptg.org" <caut at ptg.org>
Date:
01/11/2010 11:24 AM
Subject:
[CAUT] Job Posting

Colleagues:

The HR office here at SMU has finally posted the job.  The official
posting is here.  Application can be all done on line.

I am retiring after 23½ years here.  The faculty, staff and administration
here are exceptional people - excellent musicians but also superb human
beings.  I really can’t overstate how rewarding I’ve found it.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University