[CAUT] Piano Mechanics class

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jan 11 13:04:23 MST 2010

The only thing I like about teaching the tuning, is for the students to
appreciate how hard it really is to do.  I don't go much farther than
teach setting an A-440 and unisons.  When I taught only 1 student last
year, we actually got through setting a whole temperament. I must add that
the student was a very fast school and had what it takes.  He coulda been
a contender!

Paul