[CAUT] Fwd: Fwd: liszt temp

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 20:08:12 MST 2010

In a message dated 1/28/2010 8:39:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fssturm at unm.edu writes:

Not to  say that their music should always be played on the historically
accurate  instrument, but I think it can be a revelation,
Revelation, indeed. I was in attendance at a concert given on the last day
of the Quebec seminar years ago (NEESCO, I think). The pianist's name
escapes  me, mores the pity, but he played an all-Chopin program on a fortepiano
in a  small room with all of us crowded around and close. It was exquisite!

Paul