[CAUT] Chopin 1 piano concert

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 10:56:58 MST 2010

Thanks, Ric!

Paul

In a message dated 1/29/2010 11:15:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ricb at pianostemmer.no writes:

Hi  Paul

Thanks for the kind words.... the thing kinda glitters in this  section
of the concerto, and after the long 20 min. first movement I was  happy
it still was so clean and clear sounding. I'll see if I can cut out  a
bit from the end of the final movement so you all can hear the
instrument at higher levels of play.  I personally think it was just  a
tad to hard sounding all in all... but then it had to cut through a big
hall and hold its own with the orchestra.... and the 10+ year old
hammers dont really allow for both power, brilliance and total lack of
harshness all at the same time.... but I got kinda close.

The  entire concerto is going to be broadcast on NRK P2 on the 1st of
March at  1930 Oslo time.  Thats GMT +1

You can access them at   http://nettradio.nrk.no/default.php?kanal=p2

Cheers
RicB