[CAUT] Woodworking Book Sale

Norman Cantrell normancantrell at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 30 11:54:09 MST 2010

Paul

You asked about other shop relate books from Taunton Press.  I have used these three as resources in preparing a class entitled, "Setting up shop" which I have taught at a couple of regional seminars.

1) The Small Woodshop    The Best of Fine Woodworking
2) Workshop Ideabook    Andy Rae
3) The Workshop Book   Scott Landis

They all have lots of pictures and some have floor plan diagrams.  I also look at the woodworking magazines from time to time as most of them have a "shop setup/improvement" themed publication each year.  I hope this  helps.

Norman Cantrell, RPT
Contract Tech at Cameron University & Oklahoma City University.

p.s.  You can never have too many clamps so watch the sales flyers, garage and estate sales.