[CAUT] The Importance of "Subject:"

David Stanwood stanwood at tiac.net
Tue Jun 8 05:45:21 MDT 2010

Hey People,

Please consider the importance of relating the subject of a post to
the content.

I and many others would have loved to taken part in or followed the
recent CAUT discussion on voicing, which was under the Subject of
"Steinway extra-bore-length".  Many of us who don't have the time to
open each CAUT message receive messages in digest form so we scan
subject lines for e-mails that interest us.  So if the content
doesn't match the subject then we are excluded.

Please be sure to re-subject if content morphs into another subject.

This is really important!

Thanks,

David Stanwood

PS - Thanks Floyd

In message <0A7B3DBA06060F1C1E14002004 at FLOYD>, Floyd Gadd
<fg at floydgadd.com> writes