[CAUT] New Renner hammers

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jun 9 13:57:45 MDT 2010

Sounds like something I might try next time.  I wonder how they would work
on 1960's era Baldwin R's.  I have a lot of those needing new hammers.  I
assume I order through Lloyd?  I like trying different hammers, although
my recent favorites are Wally's Naturals where I've gotten consistant
results.  How would these hammers compare with the Abels?

Paul