[CAUT] New Renner hammers

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jun 9 14:17:18 MDT 2010

have you tried the "special" hammers he has for Steinway D's?  I had to do
practically nothing other than his prep stuff on them, and the faculty and
staff have fallen in love again with this piano in our smallest recital
venue/classroom that seats 275.  It was so easy, I thought it was easy
money! The Liszt Fest pianists gave glowing reviews on the piano as well.
They're getting a bit bright, now, having been played in for a year, but
not a problem getting them back into shape for next school year.  I wonder
how long they last.....?

Paul