[CAUT] Schiedmayer Celesta

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Mon Jun 21 08:30:27 MDT 2010

I have a pdf of the service manual ( I think Steve Carver was involved
in developing it), and am happy to send it. Contact me off list. Might
be the same stuff Gerry has.

On Jun 21, 2010, at 12:21 AM, Mark Schecter wrote:

> Yes, I too would like these, especially if they are available in PDF
> format. Also, is there enough interest among other techs to warrant
> a class at a convention, anyone?

Might be a good thing for KC next year, as the US distributor is in
Iowa I think - fairly close shipping. (They sponsored the class in
Nashville, I believe).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu
"I am only interested in music that is better than it can be played."
Schnabel