[CAUT] [pianotech] Dampp chasers

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sat May 1 18:18:34 MDT 2010

Paul,
What is so difficult about having a student worker, perhaps with other duties as well, being trained and responsible for making sure the systems are plugged in and filling them when necessary. I have three college situations where this works well. I've even trained some to keep the fill level up so that they don't have to wait for the lights, just make their rounds. I think you could even train someone to replace pads if you wanted to, although I must admit I haven't gone that far.
Chris Solliday