[CAUT] [pianotech] Dampp chasers

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sun May 2 13:42:02 MDT 2010

Not to overly indulge in the rapture of cynicism to excess or anything, but
we are talking about a generation that can barely read, write or communicate
at all, trusts their most intimate thoughts and experiences to an open
computer program and for the most part are too fat to crawl under the piano
to replace wicks. And this coming to you from a barely literate, overweight
RPT.
Chris Solliday