[CAUT] Humidity control

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Tue May 4 08:57:25 MDT 2010

Hello Paul,

We are developing a continuous feed watering system that has a 5-gallon reservoir.  We have a working prototype, and are now trying to find out if there is any interest in a commercial version.  If you or any other CAUTs are interested, please contact me off the list at roger at dampp-chaser.com.

Thanks,

Roger