[CAUT] upright piano twin dolly casters/Disklavier

TUNERBILL at aol.com TUNERBILL at aol.com
Tue May 4 09:12:24 MDT 2010

Hi Paul,

I have installed the heavy duty 5" caster dollies from Schaff on a Yamaha
U1 and a U121 Young Chang.  Both pianos are in a church setting and are
often moved from room to room.  So far I have had no complaints from either
church.  I did use my portable tilter to install the dollies on  both pianos.
I used moving straps to secure the tilter to the piano.   This helped me
control the piano when I set it upright again.  I found the  dollies to be of
good quality.  I hope this helps.

Bill Heiser