[CAUT] upright piano twin dolly casters/Disklavier

James Patrick Draine draine at me.com
Tue May 4 10:31:26 MDT 2010

Are you calculating the Jansen trade discount accurately (no, I'm not going to check it for you)? I just bought and installed one (and a 2.5" wheel version where the classroom door has a shade less than 36" clearance) at a local school. If you don't use a tilter you'll have a hard time securing it on the bottom board. Maybe if you have a right angle drill handy you can do it by jacking up one end at a time. Oh, and they'll put a pair of brakes on the 5" wheels for a reasonable price.
Patrick Draine