[CAUT] Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra recording

Alan Crane alan.crane at wichita.edu
Tue May 4 18:26:28 MDT 2010

On Thursday 29 April 2010 16:15:52 Richard Brekne wrote:

> This evenings program included Griegs A minor piano concerto. I think
> its about my best work so far...

Hi Ric,

Thanks for sending this!
I've been really enjoying the whole concert for a few days now.
The piano (and the orch. & pianist too) sounds really really nice on the
Grieg.
Well done!
Wish I could figure out how to get it on my mp3 player.    :)

Hope all is well there in Bergen, and that our paths cross again before too
long.

--
Regards,

Alan B. Crane, RPT