[CAUT] performance piano caster selection

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Wed May 5 13:14:39 MDT 2010

John,

I modified (shortened) a set of spare S&S legs to accomodate the differential of height of the Hamburg casters.  I do not care for the stage trucks and the Hamburg casters are very smooth rolling and worth the $$.

Don't know if this would work in your case but it did save me a bunch of money. Rather than buying "new" shorter legs.  Let me know, if you're interested, happy to share.

Gerry C

WCUPA