[CAUT] institutional keyboard locks?

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Wed May 5 13:27:43 MDT 2010

John,
Jansen has a padlock U-shaped fallboard clamp.   They may also have
some advice
on a more aesthetically pleasing lock and chain configuration.

What about the standard mortice lock bar & fallboard lock.  Not knowing
your situation it seems that 50-60 keys is a bunch more than what it
should
take to do the job. Does everyone have a key? Do they all get a free
issue, or is there a fee for replacement?

Ah, the little joys of CAUT life...

Joel

PS;  Jansen boys may have some solution for your caster/leg problem too.