[CAUT] Plastic box. was Re: [Fwd: coffee spill poster]

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu May 6 16:25:53 MDT 2010

I've got a new idea.

A plastic box completely surrounding the piano, with only the keys sticking out. About 8" above the keys would be a plastic shelve to prevent items from falling between the keys, but still allowing the player to see his/her fingers. (For those who want to learn by feel only, you can paint the plastic black).

Each box would be custom made for each model. I think I can make one of those boxes for about $2000 for an upright and $4000 for most grands. (concerts grands would be more).

Cash check and major credit cards accepted. (Shipping extra, or you can pay my way and board me for a couple of months).

Place your orders now.

Billy Blees, RPT-PPCM  (Plastic Piano Cover Maker) Inc.