[CAUT] Dusty times ahead?

wbis290 wbis290 at aol.com
Thu May 6 17:47:35 MDT 2010

Hi Paul,

We just went through this at Ohio Northern University and two years ago at the University of Findlay. What seemed to work best was to wrap the pianos in plastic making sure that you have a little space somewhere down on the bottom where the pianos can "breath". Cover the heating/air conditioning ducts with plastic and also cover the door frames of the rooms with plastic keeping the plastic very tight while you are taping it shut. This worked out well at U of  F. They did not cover the doors at Ohio Northern and not only were the pianos covered with dust but the rooms were a mess. (The pianos did survive since they were covered.) Lowes will love your business for all the plastic and tape. May it go well.

God bless

Bill Balmer, RPT
University of Findlay and Ohio Northern University